Postponed: Coahulla Creek High School Graduation
May 23 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Note: All graduation ceremonies for Whitefield County Schools will still be held at the Dalton Convention Center but postponed until the following dates:
- Phoenix High School – Thursday, June 18 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Northwest Whitfield High School – Friday, June 19 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Coahulla Creek High School – Saturday, June 20 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Southeast Whitfield High School – Saturday, June 20 @ 5:00 p.m.
While we are uncertain as to the format and layout of what each graduation will look like, more details – such as the number of guests allowed per graduate – will be coming soon. All ceremonies will also be live-streamed.
For additional information, please contact your school at the numbers provided below:
- Coahulla Creek 706-694-4900
- Northwest 706-516-2200
- Phoenix 706-260-2206
- Southeast 706-226-2753
- Whitfield County 706-876-3955
Your school may also have updates available on the school’s website or the Whitfield County Schools Website.