Our operations personnel will make sure that your event is set up the way you want it. From large events like sporting, or trade shows, to smaller events such as meetings, and lectures, our event staff are top notch.
The Dalton Convention Center has audio/visual professionals on staff to assist you with the technological needs for your event. We have a vast inventory of equipment available. Please give us a call at 706.272.7676 for a list of available equipment that can be reserved for your event.
Loading & Unloading
The DCC loading specifications allow for easy access to the exhibit hall floor for vendors. There are two ground level doors that allow for direct access from the parking lot. One door is located at the northwest corner of Exhibit Hall I (can accommodate a tractor trailer) and the other is located at the southeast corner of Exhibit Hall II. Both gain access from the perimeter road that circles the facility. Dimensions of these doors and other doors which lead to the Exhibit Halls are as follows:
- (Width x Height)
- Overhead doors at loading dock
- (Adjustable level ramp) #1 Door 8ft. x 8ft.
- Loading Dock #2 Door 8ft. x 8ft.
- Loading Dock #3 Door 8ft. x 8ft.
- Loading Dock #4 Door 8ft. x 12ft.
- Ground Level Door – Exhibit Hall I #5 Door 14ft. x 16ft.
- Ground Level Door – Exhibit Hall II #6 Door 12ft. x 12ft.